Enjoy an unforgettable multi-day excursion as you explore up the northern coast of the Dominican Republic! Destinations include Santo Domingo, Monte Cristi, and more!
- Breakers Saona Sealife Adventure ($120USD) Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and Under
- Private Charter | 1 Person Up to 4 people Allowed
Helicopter Flight Over Pristine Beaches in Punta Cana
See another side of Punta Cana when you join us on our helicopter tour! Fly along the pristine beaches of Punta Cana, past the quiet villages to the north slopes of the Sierra. From there, you can see the magic and mystery of the incredible beauty nestled deep in a lush tropical rainforest: the Salto La Jalda – the tallest waterfall in the Caribbean! See how the rushing waters spill over the cliffs and then enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature during your stay at an amazing virgin beach, Esmeralda Beach!
Please note that there is a maximum occupancy of four people per helicopter. Maximum weight limit per seat 135 kg/300 lbs.
- 50-minute round-trip flight
- Overfly the highest waterfall in the Caribbean.
- Land for one-hour picnic lunch at one of the most spectacular virgin beaches.
- Ground transportation to and from your hotel
- Additional flight time is available for purchase.
- Customized and wedding packages are also available.
- The helicopter flight may be shared — a private flight can be purchased for an additional fee per person.
- You’ll have approximately one hour on the island — extra time can be purchased.
- Subject to weather conditions
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear, sunblock, a towel, hat